In most situations, resetting your password will allow you to regain access to your account.
Steps to reset your password:
- Go to www.dmmportal.com.
- Click the Forgot Password Button located on the DMM Web Portal's homepage as shown above.
- Enter your email address in the box provided.
- Click the Next Button. The Web Portal will automatically generate and send you an email containing a password reset link.
- Locate and open the password reset message sent to your email inbox and then click the reset link provided.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to acquire a Temporary Identification Code. For Temporary Identification Code troubleshooting, click HERE.
- Enter the Temporary Identification Code and click the Next Button.
- Enter and re-enter a new password for your DMM Web Portal account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click the Next Button.
If your password was successfully updated, you will see the following message:
If you have attempted to reset your password and you are still unable to login, email the DMM Support Desk at email@example.com or call (800) 481-1013.